Tuesday 25 May 2010

Shadows - Amy Meredith

Goodreads description: Fifteen-year-old Eve Evergold is cute, sassy and enjoying a busy social life. What she doesn't know yet is that someone close to her is an evil demon that only she has the supernatural power to defeat. She needs to work out who it is - and fast! Because although there's something very attractive about the dark side...dating a demon? Pure hell!

I was really intrigued by the blurb of this book but I have to say I was slightly disappointed. The characters are very superficial and there is way too much talk of shopping and Jimmy Choos.

I don't feel like the storylines were developed well at all and the premise for the novel was so original I was just so disappointed with this.

I don't think there is really much else I can say about this book. I know I won't be reading any of the others in the series without a serious recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment